The Growing Need of Data in Managing Indoor Air Quality
Your starting point to become an indoor air quality expert
What's in the whitepaper?
In this 16 pages guide, you'll learn:
- The basics about indoor pollution
- The different sorts of pollutants and their sources
- The current state of the average building
- Indoor air quality issues in 3 scales: Long, medium and short-term
- The state of existing sensors/monitors and the ideal monitor
Foobot has been tremendously helpful at helping us understand how comfortable and healthy client homes are before and after.
This guide is your starting point for IAQ. If you’re an HVAC contractor getting started with indoor pollution, its sources, ways to identify it, and how a good sensor can help provide a well thought out solution, then read on.