Embedded Software Developer
Only apply if you are legally allowed to work in the European Union. We provide free
accommodation during trial period.
- You have previously worked on an embedded development project involving
- You like to code in constrained environment and value beauty of efficient structure
over quick and dirty memory hungry solutions.
- You want to perfect your skills in an environment practicing latest innovation in
software development coming from Silicon Valley.
- Knowledge of FreeRTOS or Linux in embedded context is an asset.
- Knowledge of electronic manufacturing and testing procedures is an asset.
- Identify and document the approach, break down complex tasks and resolve
them through individual contribution or existing software packages.
- Code software for hardware tests, prototyping and performance analysis in the
relevant stages of an unreleased product.
- Code and maintain software for our main firmware platform.
- Work closely with our backend team to code interactions with our unique cloud
based platform and its associated mobile apps.
- You will be under our lead firmware developer supervision; working in a small
team where you can really make the difference