Mobile Developer IOS/Android
Only apply if you are legally allowed to work in the European Union. We provide free
accommodation during trial period.
- Have previously successfully launched iOS and/or Android app.
- Proven ability to execute projects and follow through to completion in a deadline
- Strong analytical capacities, rigorous and organized. Comfortable writing, speaking
and reporting in English.
- Product oriented, flexible and ready to question procedures and organization.
- Having work with Bluetooth devices and/or IoT devices would be an asset.
- You will be responsible of maintaining and extending our iOS and Android SDKs that are used by our OEM clients and subcontractors.
- You will be in touch with UX designer to code and experiment new features.
- You will ensure that documentation and quality requirements are met from our subcontractors.
- You will be involved in product decisions and work closely with the backend engineering team.