De Mystifying The Invisible Enemy In Every Building
Understanding what indoor pollutants are and the specifics of indoor environments
Download the Whitepaper PDF
What’s in the whitepaper?
In this 16 pages guide, you’ll learn:
- What’s the difference between good and poor air
- What the different types of indoor pollutants are
- The different technologies for air sensors
- The close relationship between CO2 and VOCs
- The origin of the long-lasting misunderstanding around CO2
Foobot has been tremendously helpful at helping us understand how comfortable and healthy client homes are before and after.
Foobot has been featured on
Copyright Foobot 2017
This guide points out that confined air is one of the greatest source of accumulation for indoor air pollutants. It describes the differents technologies of sensors used to evaluate air quality, and what to do take action once you have the right information.